We provide a wide range of services that are essential for managing the financial aspects of businesses. We help organizations maintain accurate financial records, comply with tax regulations, make informed decisions, and achieve financial goals. Some of services we offer include:
To review the existing management practices including use of IT in completing key processes, support of business functions, collaboration and efficiency. The review will come up with a report detailing the proposed changes and improvements based on the requirements of the business and management. Some of the services offered include:
- Perform a comprehensive review of the existing key processes and IT systems in use. This will include financial management systems, operations management systems and work tools.
- Automation of key functions including production, post harvesting, sales, research and development, real estate and property management.
- IT set up including backup, file sharing and collaboration.
- Overall review of the financial and accounting departments systems and processes.
- Data and management information flow within the organization.
- Quality of accounting and financial management and reporting systems.
- Identify and document any control weaknesses.
- Recommend a detailed and specific action plan including required process and system changes to realize the benefits presented by the identified opportunities to improve.
The proposals will be implemented after a discussion and agreement of the implementation plan with the management.